WELCOME

Welcome to the Incredible World of Hope, Desire and Destiny







Sunday, November 7, 2010

My First Blog

Dear All,
Here I go with my first blog, but before writing anything I would like to tell you guys that while writing this I'm completely blank. I don't even know what I'm gonna write as my first blog. But one thing is sure that I'm really really excited today as I'm gonna be in the list (list of famous writers, celebrities and even a non famous man in real world but a celebrity on e-world) of bloggers.
 
        As you can see that the heading of my blog is Hope-Desire-Destiny, "Those who hope and have a burning desire in their within can create their own destiny". I'm a great believer of destiny but of that destiny which is made by me. Although I didn't achieved any big thing till date to say that "look, I've created my destiny" but I hope that one day the whole world will take me as an example of destiny-writer.
To be very frank and straight, I've been an average student from school days but a little bit different from common students. I did everything that satisfied my soul rather than to get certificates and medals or to show-off on behalf of the world. "I perform for myself not for the audience". I believe that if you're making yourself happy by your deeds, you can make the entire universe happy.
 
For being a beginner blogger, I want  to stop my desires of writing here and hope for your attention and comments and will definitely continue the enthusiasm of destiny-writing.

8 comments:

  1. nice effort dude...
    keep d spirit up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dude excellent blog
    carry on

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must say great starting u've, HOPE-DESIRE-DESTINY...
    HOPES determine DESIRE nd desire determines DESTINY.. developing the desires that will dominate, direct, and determine the direction and destination of your life...SO keep ur hopes n desire BURNNING!
    all d best 4 nxt1...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you really believe in destiny?

    ReplyDelete