WELCOME

Welcome to the Incredible World of Hope, Desire and Destiny







Saturday, November 13, 2010

“Be good and you will be LONESOME”

Today, I was thinking that why there is a need of blogging for me. Blogging may be a source of expressing ideas or sharing views for some people but for me it is just a thing to keep my loneliness away and today I really felt it.
Actually sometimes I wonder what is this loneliness and what is this feeling that in a more stylish way we call  "feeling blue".
When there is no one close to you, to share your feelings, to accompany you in ups and downs of life, its obvious to feel alone but what if everybody is there for you, everybody is trying to share your feelings but you don't want to. You have many friends and that too ready to die for you, acting like a clown to make you happy and what you call it if seeing this you feel more alone more blue?
Actually something in life happens in such a way that after that you just don't want enjoy in life, don't want to smile, don't want to cherish, even you don't want to live anymore. Your own heartbeats makes you feel curse for your life, your own smile makes you feel cry. Where you see happiness, you just want to move away from there. Just want to sit in a corner, totally extracted from the world. But the biggest dilemma arise when people interpret it for your ego and after that you really don't want to make the things clear, your heart just says, let it be like that only. You feel cool in each adverse condition after that.

Thats the reason I like these lines on lonesome...


Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what living is to me
-Jimmy Buffett

 





Lonesome. Lonesome.
I know what it means.
Here all by my lonesome,
dreaming empty dreams.
Weary. Weary at the close of day,
wondering if tomorrow brings me joy or sorrow. 
-Leon Redbone



That's Lonesome...



Akshay Raja 

No comments:

Post a Comment